Iannuzzi Manetta provides specialized consulting on compensation and benefits issues, as well as the following specific services:
- Development of compensation plans
- Assist in the design, establishment, implementation and operation of equity compensation programs such as non-qualified stock options, incentive stock options, qualified stock purchase plans, restricted stock arrangements, and phantom stock.
- Provide transaction consulting services, including review of retirement programs and welfare-benefit plans, integration issues and income tax deduction issues for your business
- Advise on the design and implementation of executive financial and tax planning programs
- Assist in the design, implementation and termination of qualified retirement plans such as pension plans, profit-sharing plans, 401(k) plans and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Consult on operational issues of qualified retirement plans including compliance issues, prohibited transactions, discrimination testing, and reporting and income tax withholding issues
- Consult on employee welfare plans and fringe benefits, including taxation issues, reporting rules and withholding tax requirements
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 if required by your plan
401(k) Plan Audits:
Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100. When it reaches 100, the plan administrator is required to hire a qualified third party CPA firm to conduct an independent audit of the retirement plan. This audit information is incorporated into Form 5500, which is filed with the IRS. Contact us and we can help you with your 401(k) audit.