Experience and Expertise
Peter has nearly ten years of experience serving contractors, distributors, real estate companies, employee benefit plans and franchises. This coupled with a diverse set of service offerings including assurance, accounting, personal financial statements, tax, consulting and accounting software expertise allows him to address a wide variety of client needs. Specialized services he’s been called upon recently to assist with include sales and use tax audits, tax controversy matters, payroll issues, and internal accounting restructuring, among others.
I start by trying to understand what client needs are motivating the conversation, and then provide insight into related issues that they may have not considered. Then I deliver the solution needed and guide the client through implementation – ensuring open and clear communication throughout he whole process. Ultimately, I enjoy letting people know they are in good hands so they can get back to growing their business. I’m a believer that great service is understanding client expectations and exceeding them.
- Bachelors of Arts – Michigan State University
- Masters of Accountancy – Walsh College
Certifications, Memberships, and Involvement
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- American Association of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Industry CPAs and Consultants (CICPAC)
- DFK International Association of Independent Accounting Firms (DFK)
When not in the office, you’ll find Peter…
At the gym, home with a beer, spending time with the family, visiting the local parks & traveling.