“I take a proactive approach to serving my clients. This involves gaining a complete understanding of my clients’ businesses, their business objectives and personal goals, and helping them to achieve those goals. I strive to be a trusted business advisor to my clients, and to deliver value added services that make a difference. Not to mention, I try to have a little fun in the process!”
Experience and Expertise
With over 20 years of experience serving clients, Chris has significant expertise working with companies in the construction/real estate industry as well as in the professional services, technology, and manufacturing industries. Having worked with companies ranging in size from $1 million to $100 billion, he can utilize his perspective to help.
While he enjoys the challenge of solving a complex individual or corporate tax problem, Chris also enjoys providing a full range of accounting and consulting services to his clients as well. On the business side, he provides audit, review, and compilation services, M&A assistance, international, federal, state and local tax consulting, cost segregation, R&D Tax Credit studies, profit enhancement, asset protection, business valuation, entity selection, IRS audits and disputes, and strategic business consulting. He also assists individuals with their estate planning needs.
Chris will often start a conversation with a client or prospect by asking “What keeps you up at night?” This usually leads to a discussion around his clients’ needs, challenges, and goals – through which he can develop a plan with solutions that addresses those acute items. His ultimate feeling of achievement is earned when he not only meets – but exceeds his clients’ expectations.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Walsh College, Troy, Michigan
Certifications, Memberships, and Involvement
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- American Association of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Surety Association of Michigan
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Detroit Area Construction Association (DACA)
- Construction Industry CPAs and Consultants (CICPAC), Executive Board President
- DeLaSalle Collegiate High School – Board of Trustees
When not in the office, you’ll find Chris…
…Spending time with family, coaching hockey, cooking, on the golf course, hunting, fishing, enjoying a beer or wine tasting, and getting exercise.